Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back with a snazy new Laptop

Yup thats right I have a new laptop so no excusses for not updating the blog. Since moving we have been staying with Omar's family (Thank you Thank you) while we started to figure things out on what we want to do/where we want to live. We Finally recieved our DITY money so we have the funds to go apartment hunting. Omar was able to work for the Guard for 3 wks once we moved back and now will be working in Murray starting Tues. That is a great blessing b/c I have not had that great of luck in the job search. I have sent out many many applications and have only heard back from 2 places. One of them was from a place in Park City and that is just too far for me to travel and going thru Parleys Canyon in the winter is not my kind of fun if you know what I mean. The 2nd place I have an interview with them on Tues. its in Salt Lake so wish me luck!!!
So what does Michelle do all day with no job. Well I am in school. I haven't been in school since 07 so I am pretty stoked to be taking classes. So stoked that I am taking 16 credits this semester. I am in the Paralegal Program at SLCC I am taking all of my classes up at the Liberty Square campus downtown. With the free bus/trax pass it is a breeze commuting from Lehi to Downtown. I am really excited about my program and what I can do in the real world after I graduate. I have always loved the law. Watching Law and Order and all of those other crime shows so I think I have found what I want to do as a career. Its a nice feeling to know that you are studying to do something that you really know you are going to enjoy more than 75% of the time.
We don't have any pictures yet b/c the cord is pack away with all of our stuff. But rest asured we still look the same. Once we get our stuff in our new home we will have some pictures

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had any luck finding a job yet either, and I've been looking for almost four months now. :( So good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the job hunt! Glad you are enjoying school :)

    ReplyDelete