Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New outfit and nowhere to go

As you can tell from my title the interview didn't go as well as I would have liked. Yesterday Omar wanted to go with me to run some errands. The errands that I needed to run were finding a new outfit for my interview. That is always a fun adventure. I don't like clothes shopping at all. And don't get me started on having to try things on. I just don't do it. Well as you can guess the shopping trip wasn't fun at all. I went from store to store looking for something to jump out at me saying "buy me and I guarantee you a job". Omar can only take shopping for soo long so after the 1st store he was done. To be honest with you I was too but I needed an outfit.

So with outfit on plus jewelry (I don't wear jewelry regularly but desperate times call for desperate measures ) I drove to salt lake were my interview was arriving 10min early of course. I get in the room and there are 4 people wanting to interview me. 4 people just for a part-time student like job. I do the shake everyones hands, sit down, lets get started. The head interviewer says "I want to give you a brief summary of what we are looking for ". Then the next thing out of her mouth is "the position is from 4pm to 8pm. What!!!! I specificly setup my schedule so that I am taking classes in the evening so I could work during the day. So needless to say the interview stopped 3min after I arrived and I still have no job. Back to the drawing board for me. I HATE DOING THIS

2 comments:

  1. That sucks, but I bet you looked great! I hope you find someplace to wear your new outfit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sorry!! but the good news is now you dont have to shop for your next interview!!

    ReplyDelete