Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finish a book get a free meal

Well Omar is not the NCO of the Year for UT. At the dinner award ceremony both of us were secretly wishing that he didn't win. Now he has time to devote his time and studying into other really important areas. As we were driving home he told me " Now I have time to finish my book and we can go out to dinner". Omar and I have been married for 3 1/2 yrs and during this time he has not finished a book, I on the other hand have finished more than I can remember. We give each other a book for christmas and he has bought military books to study but he either gets to busy or especially with the military books he reads and rereads pages so he understands them completely. This book that he is currently reading he has started and stopped about 100 times. So I made him a deal that once he finished his 1st book as a married man that I would take him out to dinner. He likes to give me up dates on his progress. One day get called me and said " Hey hon I just wanted to call and say that I have hit the 100 page mark" So proud

2 comments:

  1. way to go Omar :: accomplishing great things left and right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Omar! Congrats on making the effort for NCO and finishing a book! Keep up the good work and I will get you In-n-out!!!!

    ReplyDelete