Friday, March 26, 2010

Poor Omar

Omar started his NCO of the Year competition last night. I was there for the opening social/briefing for the competition, he wanted me there to size up his competition. Some tough competitor but I think Omar got this one. One thing that we didn't take into consideration was the weather. Got to love UT weather, so unpredictable. He started his competition at 6am to alittle rain, then around 10ish it started hailing and hard raining for 5min and then stopping which has continued through out the day. I feel so bad for him b/c he is in the mountains at Camp Williams and I bet the weather is alot worse and colder. Just hearing about all the stuff his is going to be doing this weekend makes me tired for him. All those calories he is burning off right now CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment